Dog Care Attendant (full & part-time)
Bark Public House is looking for enthusiastic Daycare Attendant with either morning or evening availability to join our team. Knowledge of the dog care industry is a plus but not required provided the candidate is capable of quickly learning the ins and outs of dog behavior and our range of services. We do require a positive attitude, outgoing personality, dedication to providing an unparalleled experience for our clientele, and, of course, a love of dogs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and directing safe and positive play
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for guests
- Ensuring guests and their owners feel comfortable and are receiving the level of service they’ve come to expect from Bark Public House®
- Contributing to a positive team environment
You’ll find many great benefits awaiting you at Bark Public House®:
- Discount on all retail products
- Free and discounted services
- Bring your dog to work!
- A fun and exciting work environment
Apply for This Position
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Super Service Award